Your Friendly Neighborhood Update

Polo #1 in the Streets


From Dave @ Polo Cafe
I was doing summer-salts at #97...then dropped to #42 overnight...from there hit #13 and immediately went to #14...then around Easter I got a call from a lady from the hood who had worked for me over 20 years ago when I was just a candy store asking me did I know I was #12 on tripadvisor.com??  WHOA!!  I stayed there until a week ago Tuesday when I advanced to #3...OMG...then yesterday around 10A I was at Northwest Meats where I buy those great baby-back ribs showing Stanley's son Andrew our ranking on tripadvisor.com (thinking I was #3) when Polo Cafe popped-up #1!!  The cumulative reviews propelled us past Yolk and Girl & the Goat...I'm stunned!! Make a reservation and treat yourself to our cuisine ranked #1 on tripadvisor...773-927-7656. TASTE of Chicago is around the corner and this is our 20th year there...hard to believe!! I'll present a cooking demo at the Dominick's Cooking Stage on Wednesday, June 29th at 3:30P featuring an Irish Brunch as part of the Celtic theme of that day at the TASTE. Bring your friends...there's no charge!! 

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g35805-Chicago_Illinois.html 

No comments: